Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 13 Game Night -- Beware the Ides of March!

So the idea of playing Roman-themed games fizzled (though I'm still interested in trying Municipium with the group).

Good times were had, despite a very small group: Anthony, Brian, Dagon, Erica, Paul, and Shelly. We played For Sale, Skull & Roses, Discworld (x2), Forbidden Island, and Power Grid.

(Btw, the group's record for small turn out was Brian, Shelly, and Steve, sitting in Round Table playing Endeavor. A tiny knot of gaming goodness. Second smallest: Brian, Shelly, Soren and Anu. Can't remember what we played, but Anu probably won. I do remember we had just gotten Bean and she spent the night in Shelly's lap.)


3 comments:

  1. I have Catan: Struggle for Rome. If I can find a variant to speed it up, I'd be up for trying it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have King of Tokyo. I think the Romans totally used to play that back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your name is ROMEo. Therefore, any game you have qualifies.

      Delete