Wednesday, January 27, 2010

February 9 Game Night

Anu and Soren hosted again, which worked out very well. There was a bit of a hue and cry about the lint trap in the apartment dryers, but after that died down we played a six player game of Power Grid (to six cities). In addition to Soren and Anu (who won!), we had Romeo, Jeff, Steve, and Brian. Romeo had to leave after PG, so the rest of us played Schrille Stille, an odd German game about manipulating and speculating on the pop music charts. Neat machinery and interesting group think was involved. Soren finished just ahead of Jeff (iirc).

In response to an emailed request that we adjust the schedule to meet on different weeks, we tentatively decided to schedule the next event for next Tuesday (2/16), again at Cranbrook.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be there but will have already eaten.

    I'd also like to jump on Jeff's suggestion of playing Shogun. I'd be up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there but only for two hours. I need to leave at 8:30. How long does Shogun take?

    Romeo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Power Grid was fun! I am definitely interested in playing the entire game at one point. Specifically with Anu. With the outcome that I win. lol
    -Romeo

    ReplyDelete